Friday, April 24, 2015

My review of Heather Dahlgren's delightfully sexy new release "Behind the Lens"

 
 
 
 
*****Wholly hotness READ THIS NOW!!!

Jax and Kallie's story was just scrumptious. I loved the behind the scenes feel she created. I could imagine each character within their role, as model or photographer. The connection between these two was palpable and Jax the "dream boat" is Yummolicious. Heather writes the best book boyfriends around, whether it's the always sweet, "man whore" or the callus, "can't catch" me stud. She brings out their softer side and makes you fall in love with them, right along with the heroine. She spins enough angst to keep you on the edge, but doesn't torture you. You're pulled into the love story fully, you can picture the couple, feel their emotions playing out and find yourself comp[lately invested in their story. I loved Jax and Kallie's story.It was sexy, sweet, entertaining and Jax is so gorgeous and open hearted, I wanted to jump and hug him. Heather Dahlgren is one of my go to authors, I'll read anything she writes, sight unseen. Now, I'm anxious to see the other characters in the series come to life. Read this NOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment