Tuesday, October 13, 2015

My review of Both of Her by Alisha Mullen and Kathy Coopmans





Both of Her by the writing duo of Alisha Mullen and Kathy Coopmans is the perfect trifecta....suspenseful mystery, sexy hero and hot sex. It was more than I had expected. I loved the many twists and turns throughout. I can't spoil anything, but I didn't see a lot of it coming. From the beginning there's a tone of dread, but you don't know where it's headed. I loved the complexity of Luca, the successful business woman with this complicated and bold other side to her, it was surprising and made this a top notch, nail biting, suspenseful drama. I'll admit, I may have shed a tear or two and gasped at some of the more intense moments, which there are many. A five star read for sure, loved it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment